Koratala Siva is one of the top directors in the country and is ready with his new film Acharya which will be out on the 29th of this month.
Speaking in an interview, Koratala Siva says before the shoot, they had a photoshoot for the look test and Chiranjeevi came in a very lazy avatar to the sets.
But the moment the camera was on, Chiranjeevi Garu transformed like a lion and showcased the needed attitude and that was the proudest moment for me in my career said Koaratala.
The noted director also says that it was at this moment it sunk in that he is indeed directing his favorite hero whom he idolized from childhood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thousands of fans brave heavy rain at Adipurush pre-release event
- Surprise: 2018 arrives on OTT earlier than the scheduled time
- Date and time locked for Dhoomam’s trailer
- Latest: Asvins seals its release date
- Is this when Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal teaser will be released?
- Music sittings commence for Nithiin’s adventurous entertainer
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food