Director Krish is returning to Bollywood with a high budget historic film, titled Manikarnika, a biopic on Jhansi Rani Lakshmi Bai. The film has acclaimed Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut playing Lakshmi Bai.
Now, the latest reports reveal that young Bengali starlet Mishti Chakraborty is playing an important role in Manikarnika. Mishti has already shot for her role and Krish is reportedly quite impressed with her performance. Mishti was earlier seen in movies like Nithiin’s Chinnadana Neekosam and Babu Baga Busy.
- Star heroine has no objections to her biopic
- Action King’s 150th film to release on a festive occasion
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days