Director Krish is returning to Bollywood with a high budget historic film, titled Manikarnika, a biopic on Jhansi Rani Lakshmi Bai. The film has acclaimed Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut playing Lakshmi Bai.
Now, the latest reports reveal that young Bengali starlet Mishti Chakraborty is playing an important role in Manikarnika. Mishti has already shot for her role and Krish is reportedly quite impressed with her performance. Mishti was earlier seen in movies like Nithiin’s Chinnadana Neekosam and Babu Baga Busy.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record