Director Krish is returning to Bollywood with a high budget historic film, titled Manikarnika, a biopic on Jhansi Rani Lakshmi Bai. The film has acclaimed Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut playing Lakshmi Bai.
Now, the latest reports reveal that young Bengali starlet Mishti Chakraborty is playing an important role in Manikarnika. Mishti has already shot for her role and Krish is reportedly quite impressed with her performance. Mishti was earlier seen in movies like Nithiin’s Chinnadana Neekosam and Babu Baga Busy.
- Akhil’s Mr Majnu seals its release date
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google