Director Krish is returning to Bollywood with a high budget historic film, titled Manikarnika, a biopic on Jhansi Rani Lakshmi Bai. The film has acclaimed Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut playing Lakshmi Bai.
Now, the latest reports reveal that young Bengali starlet Mishti Chakraborty is playing an important role in Manikarnika. Mishti has already shot for her role and Krish is reportedly quite impressed with her performance. Mishti was earlier seen in movies like Nithiin’s Chinnadana Neekosam and Babu Baga Busy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next