Director Krish is returning to Bollywood with a high budget historic film, titled Manikarnika, a biopic on Jhansi Rani Lakshmi Bai. The film has acclaimed Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut playing Lakshmi Bai.
Now, the latest reports reveal that young Bengali starlet Mishti Chakraborty is playing an important role in Manikarnika. Mishti has already shot for her role and Krish is reportedly quite impressed with her performance. Mishti was earlier seen in movies like Nithiin’s Chinnadana Neekosam and Babu Baga Busy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood composer roped in for Chiru’s film, again?
- Vijaya Nirmala passes away; Latest updates
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time