Krishnam Raju and Krishna are two living legends who have done some great work in the past. They have also collaborated on many films and one of them is Manushulu Chesina Dongalu.
The film today completes 43 years and on this occasion, Krishnam Raju remembered the film and said that doing this film brought him close to superstar Krishna even more. The film was directed by M Mallikarjuna Rao and was a good hit at the box office.
Both the legends are now busy with their own lives now and it would be really good to see them on a platform together soon. For now, this emotional post of friendship has gone viral.
— U.V.Krishnam Raju (@UVKrishnamRaju) October 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend
- D & D is not a sequel to Dhee: Sreenu Vaitla reveals why
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake