Krishnam Raju and Krishna are two living legends who have done some great work in the past. They have also collaborated on many films and one of them is Manushulu Chesina Dongalu.
The film today completes 43 years and on this occasion, Krishnam Raju remembered the film and said that doing this film brought him close to superstar Krishna even more. The film was directed by M Mallikarjuna Rao and was a good hit at the box office.
Both the legends are now busy with their own lives now and it would be really good to see them on a platform together soon. For now, this emotional post of friendship has gone viral.
— U.V.Krishnam Raju (@UVKrishnamRaju) October 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date