Kriti Kharbanda is all set to team up with Emraan Hashmi once again for an upcoming Hindi film. The duo had earlier teamed up for Raaz Reboot, which also marked Kriti’s foray into Bollywood in 2016. Their latest film, titled as Khel, is said to be a thriller and it’s going to be directed by Rumi Jaffery.
The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan in a lead role, and it’ll be the first time that Kriti will be working with Big B. Interestingly, Amitabh Bachchan starrer Pink had released at the same time when Raaz Reboot had released in theatres few years ago, and it went on to become a roaring success. Buzz is that Rumi Jaffery has also roped in Rhea Chakraborty, who had played the lead role in Tuneega Tuneega, to play another lead character in this thriller.
The film will go on floors later this month in Mumbai, and the makers are planning to release the film in February, 2020. On the other hand, Kriti will also be seen in Houseful 4 later this year, and she has signed another Hindi film, Pagalpanti.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-01-2020
- Vishnu Manchu ropes in Hollywood technicians for his Hollywood film
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot