For the first time, she is doing a female-oriented film called Mimi. The film is based on surrogacy and today, the makers revealed the fun trailer for the audience.
Kriti Sanon is seen as this bold small-town girl who readies herself to be a surrogate mother. Pankaj Tripathi also plays a key role in this unique film which has its heart in the right place.
The emotions, fun angle, and the rest of the aspects make this film a laugh riot and quite contemporary as well. The film will be out soon on Netflix for an OTT release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR lands in Ukraine- Massive song shoot to kickstart
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun