Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon, who’s busy with as many as seven big budget movies, is playing the role of goddess Sita in Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush. Kriti has been working hard to make a lasting impression in a character that is revered by millions across the country.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kriti has been undertaking Telugu language lessons for the last few days. This makes one wonder if the svelte beauty is going to dub her own lines in Adipurush’s Telugu version. Apart from this, Kriti, who’s is already one of the fittest actresses in Bollywood, is following a strict diet to look convincing in her role.
Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan plays the Demon King Lankesh and Sunny Singh will be seen as Lakshman in this Om Raut directorial. The film is scheduled to open in cinemas on August 11 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amazon Prime adds new audio to PS 1
- Chay Akkineni back in the news for his love life
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next