The success of Kshanam has changed many things in Tollywood. Once again, it has been widely proved that a concept based film with minimal commercial aspects and taut narration will surely work at the box office.
Kshanam, which released last Friday has been doing decent business and has passed the crucial Monday test. Trade pundits reveal that the collections of the film are pretty decent even on a working day like Monday.
The film has especially impressed the multiplexes and the overseas audience big time. Written by Adavi Sesh, this film is directed by Ravikanth Perepu and has Adah Sharma, Anasuya and Satyam Rajesh in important roles.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans