Among the handful women directors in Tollywood, director B.Jaya carved her own niche for herself. Earning the title of ‘Lady Dynamite Director’, she has given us some good hits since her debut movie Chanitgadu in 2003.
Her last hit was Lovely, starring Adi and Shanvi in 2012 and now she is gearing up to introduce fresh faces in her upcoming flick Vysaham.
In a candid conversation, she says that film making these days is not easy and a good cinema must also have good commercial value. Also known for introducing newbies in her films, she is yet again introducing new talent and is keen on conducting acting workshops for the actors before the shoot commences.
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?
- Spokesperson opens up about Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- Popular Tamil TV host to debut in Tollywood
- KGF hero Yash gets police protection after attack
- Aakashavaani’s shoot underway in this picturesque tribal village