Among the handful women directors in Tollywood, director B.Jaya carved her own niche for herself. Earning the title of ‘Lady Dynamite Director’, she has given us some good hits since her debut movie Chanitgadu in 2003.
Her last hit was Lovely, starring Adi and Shanvi in 2012 and now she is gearing up to introduce fresh faces in her upcoming flick Vysaham.
In a candid conversation, she says that film making these days is not easy and a good cinema must also have good commercial value. Also known for introducing newbies in her films, she is yet again introducing new talent and is keen on conducting acting workshops for the actors before the shoot commences.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa