For the last few days, netizens across the country have been rattled by the sensational MeToo movement. A few members from the Telugu film fraternity have set up an open platform ‘VOW’ to eradicate harassment at work place and elsewhere. Lakshmi Manchu too has been part of VOW.
Meanwhile, Lakshmi, in a latest chitchat with her Twitter followers, made a shocking revelation of undergoing harassment. One fan questioned Lakshmi if she, being a star kid, had ever experienced any MeToo kind of experiences like her fellow colleagues in the industry. “In life,” was Lakshmi’s short but stunning reply to him.
In life yes
— Lakshmi Manchu (@LakshmiManchu) October 17, 2018
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international