For the last few days, netizens across the country have been rattled by the sensational MeToo movement. A few members from the Telugu film fraternity have set up an open platform ‘VOW’ to eradicate harassment at work place and elsewhere. Lakshmi Manchu too has been part of VOW.
Meanwhile, Lakshmi, in a latest chitchat with her Twitter followers, made a shocking revelation of undergoing harassment. One fan questioned Lakshmi if she, being a star kid, had ever experienced any MeToo kind of experiences like her fellow colleagues in the industry. “In life,” was Lakshmi’s short but stunning reply to him.
In life yes
— Lakshmi Manchu (@LakshmiManchu) October 17, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again