Actress-filmmaker Lakshmi Manchu is returning to acting with a thriller titled ‘Wife of Ram’. Lakshmi Manchu is also co-producing the movie in association with Vishwa Prasad of People Media Factory. The film is being directed by debutant Vijay Yelakanti. The film’s teaser was released by Nagarjuna a couple of days ago.
In her latest interview with a popular English daily, Lakshmi Manchu opened up about the challenges in Wife of Ram. “This is my toughest role till date. The character has a lot of conviction. To make my look and role more authentic, I acted without any make-up. Also, a lot of detailing went into my part because we wanted to make sure that we get all things right,” Lakshmi said.
Lakshmi also added that she has worked on Wife of Ram’s script along with the director to make sure there are no loose ends in the story. Wife of Ram will be hitting the screens this summer.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party