After the success of ‘Memu Saitham’, a TV show that was aired on Gemini TV, Lakshmi Manchu is set to produce another TV show for the same channel. Titled as ‘Fidaa’, the show is going to be hosted by Hari Teja.
Confirming the news, Lakshmi Manchu tweeted saying, “Kickstarting my new show FIDA on Gemini w hariteja as the host. A day in an actors life. U will get to see who we are behind the camera.” It remains to be seen when this show goes on air.
Meanwhile, the actress has signed a new film which will go on floors soon, and she is also associated with a new web-series which will be directed by Vamsi Krishna, who made Dongata.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry