On the eve of the Diwali festival, the makers of Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer, Bheemla Nayak, unveiled a special promo of the soon-to-release Lala Bheemla song. All of just 40 seconds, the promo is action-packed right from the word go and showcased Pawan in his angry man and jovial avatars.
The Lala Bheemla promo video has gone viral on social media and has amassed nearly 3.5 million views on YouTube within 12 hours. The video has also clocked nearly 370K likes. Needless to say, all eyes are on the ‘cracker of a poster’ which the makers had promised to release today at 10 AM. The Lala Bheema song, on the other hand, will be out on November 7.
Also starring talented young Malayalam actresses Nithya Menen and Samyuktha Menon opposite Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati respectively, Bheemla Nayak is being directed by Saagar K Chandra and produced by Naga Vamsi under Sithara Entertainments banner. Trivikram has penned the screenplay and dialogues for the movie, which has its soundtrack scored by Thaman. Bheemla Nayak is gearing up for release on January 12 as a Sankranthi festive treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases