As the exam season draws near, filmmakers often do not release big films in the month of February and March. Last week saw as many as five small budget films releasing in Telugu.
Sadly, none of them have impressed the audience during their run. The only known film was Vikram’s Sketch which has also sunk without a trace at the theaters.
Ther other films which released last week were Hyderabad Love Story, Chalte Chalte, Juvva and Srikanth Ra Ra. As none of the films are doing well, past releases like Awe and Tholi Prema have got some good scope to make some more money at the box office.
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine