It is a known fact that Shahrukh Khan’s son, Aryan Khan was sent to 14 days in judicial custody after he was arrested in a drug case. Today, his lawyers applied for bail once again.
The news now coming in reveals that Aryan’s bail has been rejected by a Mumbai court disappointing Shahrukh and his family big time.
This is a big blow to Aryan as he will have to stay in jail for some time before he comes out. Shahrukh Khan has hired India’s biggest lawyer but still he did not get any respite.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?