Megastar Chiranjeevi, who is currently working on his 152nd film under Koratala Siva’s direction, has lined up a couple of interesting projects next. A film with star director Trivikram Srinivas is the most eagerly awaited among Chiru’s future projects.
The Chiru-Trivikram film will be going on floors sometime next year, once the actor and the director complete their current projects. And the latest buzz is that Trivikram is planning to make an out-and-out comedy entertainer, a la his Nuvvu Naaku Nachchav, with Chiru.
Incidentally, the film will mark the full-fledged comeback of Chiru and Trivikram to the comedy genre after a long time. More details about the film will be out towards the end of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music director confirmed for Prabhas Radhe Shyam
- Hero Simbu to make his social media debut in a grand way
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims
- Raashi Khanna goes de-glam for this biggie