Megastar Chiranjeevi, who is currently working on his 152nd film under Koratala Siva’s direction, has lined up a couple of interesting projects next. A film with star director Trivikram Srinivas is the most eagerly awaited among Chiru’s future projects.
The Chiru-Trivikram film will be going on floors sometime next year, once the actor and the director complete their current projects. And the latest buzz is that Trivikram is planning to make an out-and-out comedy entertainer, a la his Nuvvu Naaku Nachchav, with Chiru.
Incidentally, the film will mark the full-fledged comeback of Chiru and Trivikram to the comedy genre after a long time. More details about the film will be out towards the end of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings