It’s well-known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram is introducing his son Dhruv Vikram as a hero. Dhruv’s debut film is titled Varma and it’s an official remake of the blockbuster cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. The first schedule for Varma was wrapped up in Nepal a few days ago.
Until now, Varma’s makers have been tight-lipped about the film’s leading lady who will reprise Shalini Pandey’s character from the Telugu original. The latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that senior heroine Gauthami’s daughter Subbalakshmi has been roped in as the female lead in Varma. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement to confirm this speculation.
National award-winning Tamil director Bala is directing this highly-anticipated film and E4 Entertainment banner is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views