Koratala Siva is a bit upset that his films are getting delayed time and again. The day he decided to work with Chiranjeevi, he had to wait for him to complete Sye Raa for over a year.
Now that he started the shoot, the lockdown happened and Acharya is going to release only during next Sankranti. As the lockdown rules are being eased out, Koratala is busy setting up scenes that will be shot in the next few days.
Only dialogue-based scenes will be canned in the days to come and Koratala is busy molding them and putting up the sets with his team accordingly. Ram Charan also plays a key role in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release