The upcoming Telugu movie Manu Charitra, starring Shiva Kandukuri, son of producer Raj Kandukuri in the lead role, is in the news again. Directed by debutant Bharath Pedagani, the movie has Megha Akash and Priya Vadlamani as the female leads.
The latest to know is that the makers took to their social media accounts to announce that Manu Charitra will be released in theaters on June 23, 2023. A brand new poster has been released to announce the same.
Touted to be an emotional love story set in Warangal, the movie has Suhas, Srikanth Iyengar, Pragati Srivatsav, Devi Prasad, Dolly Dhanunjay, Madhunandan, Raghu, Pramodini, Sanjay Swaroop, Harshitha, and Pradeep in prominent roles. Narala Srinivas Reddy produced this movie under Proddutur Talkies. Gopi Sundar is the music director of this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays the villain in Indian 2?
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food