Everybody is aware that the South Indian actor, Sathyaraj, tested positive for Covid-19 and was admitted to a hospital for treatment, a few days ago. Yesterday, news surfaced online that the actor’s health is critical.
But, the Baahubali actor’s son, Sibi Sathyaraj took to Twitter this morning and said that his father is doing fine and was discharged from the hospital last night.
He also ensured that Sathyraj will resume his work after a few days of rest at home. Also, Sathyaraj’s son thanked everyone for their love and support towards his father.
Hey guys..Appa got discharged from the hospital last night and back home..He’s totally fine and will resume work after few days of rest..Thank you all for your love and support! 😊🙏🏻 #Sathyaraj
— Sibi Sathyaraj (@Sibi_Sathyaraj) January 11, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Title of Prabhu Deva’s next to be unveiled tomorrow
- Talk – Allu Arjun to team up with Atlee?
- Good Luck Sakhi’s trailer gets a massive response
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be released in Hindi?
- Big announcement from Sarkaru Vaari Paata unit on the way
- Interesting buzz on RRR’s 40-minute climax