The Telugu-Tamil bilingual is made on a whopping budget of over 100 crores. Though the movie’s title isn’t confirmed yet, a few interesting reports are going around all over.
Titles like “Chattamtho Poratam,” “Enemy,” “Vasco Da Gama,” “Abhimanyudu” and “Agent Shiva” are being considered but nothing has been confirmed.
Rakul Preet Singh will be sharing screen space with Mahesh Babu for the first time. Music sensation Harris Jayaraj is working for the second time with Mahesh Babu, after “Sainikudu.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news