The Telugu-Tamil bilingual is made on a whopping budget of over 100 crores. Though the movie’s title isn’t confirmed yet, a few interesting reports are going around all over.
Titles like “Chattamtho Poratam,” “Enemy,” “Vasco Da Gama,” “Abhimanyudu” and “Agent Shiva” are being considered but nothing has been confirmed.
Rakul Preet Singh will be sharing screen space with Mahesh Babu for the first time. Music sensation Harris Jayaraj is working for the second time with Mahesh Babu, after “Sainikudu.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans