A few days back, we had reported that ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam is planning to resume the shooting for his historical magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan from January. As per the reports, the film’s new schedule will kick-start in Pollachi and then move to Mysore.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that star hero Vikram and Keerthy Suresh will be joining the new schedule from January end. Reportedly, the film’s next schedules are planned in Sri Lanka from mid-April.
Along with Vikram and Keerthy Suresh, Ponniyin Selvan also stars Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Trisha, Jayaram, Aadhi, Vikram Prabhu, Aishwarya Lekshmi, and several others in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date