It’s been around a year since the buzz surrounding RRR, Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer with NTR and Ram Charan began. Since then, there have been numerous speculations on the film’s story, star cast and other key details.
And the latest update is that RRR’s regular shoot will begin in December. Both NTR and Ram Charan will participate in a special workshop under Rajamouli’s supervision before the shoot commences. The movie will be hitting screens in summer, 2020.
Apart from NTR and Charan, the makers are yet to make a formal announcement about the film’s heroines and other cast and crew. DVV Danayya will be bankrolling the film with a whopping budget. Stay tuned for more updates on this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev approached for this multi-starrer?
- Star hero postpones his biggie for one full year
- Exclusive Interview : Sai Rajesh- Color Photo is based on my personal life story
- Poll : Which of these yesteryear heroines was the most glamorous?
- Rana and Miheeka’s wedding-A ten-year-old love story
- Star American rapper’s song featuring Indian movies goes viral