It’s been around a year since the buzz surrounding RRR, Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer with NTR and Ram Charan began. Since then, there have been numerous speculations on the film’s story, star cast and other key details.
And the latest update is that RRR’s regular shoot will begin in December. Both NTR and Ram Charan will participate in a special workshop under Rajamouli’s supervision before the shoot commences. The movie will be hitting screens in summer, 2020.
Apart from NTR and Charan, the makers are yet to make a formal announcement about the film’s heroines and other cast and crew. DVV Danayya will be bankrolling the film with a whopping budget. Stay tuned for more updates on this crazy project.
- Date and time locked for Savyasachi’s trailer
- ‘Shades of Saaho’ announcement poster trends nationally
- Sree Vishnu’s scary experience in Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu
- HGPK’s 4-day AP & TG Collections: Best in Ram’s career
- Arjun and daughter respond to Sruthi’s harassment allegations