It’s been around a year since the buzz surrounding RRR, Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer with NTR and Ram Charan began. Since then, there have been numerous speculations on the film’s story, star cast and other key details.
And the latest update is that RRR’s regular shoot will begin in December. Both NTR and Ram Charan will participate in a special workshop under Rajamouli’s supervision before the shoot commences. The movie will be hitting screens in summer, 2020.
Apart from NTR and Charan, the makers are yet to make a formal announcement about the film’s heroines and other cast and crew. DVV Danayya will be bankrolling the film with a whopping budget. Stay tuned for more updates on this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor makes serious allegations against Guna Sekhar
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Elections 2019: Pawan Kalyan trails, leads and then trails again
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation