It’s been around a year since the buzz surrounding RRR, Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer with NTR and Ram Charan began. Since then, there have been numerous speculations on the film’s story, star cast and other key details.
And the latest update is that RRR’s regular shoot will begin in December. Both NTR and Ram Charan will participate in a special workshop under Rajamouli’s supervision before the shoot commences. The movie will be hitting screens in summer, 2020.
Apart from NTR and Charan, the makers are yet to make a formal announcement about the film’s heroines and other cast and crew. DVV Danayya will be bankrolling the film with a whopping budget. Stay tuned for more updates on this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way