Pan-India stars Prabhas and Deepika Padukone will be sharing screen space in a high budget sci-fi thriller to be directed by Nag Ashwin. Also starring Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in a key role, this as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors in June end or early July.
Meanwhile, the latest update reveals that a major portion of the film’s shooting will be taking place at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad. The film’s production design department has been busy making the preparations for the first schedule.
Lavish sets will be erected for this purpose very soon. The pre-production formalities are underway in full swing. Veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling this massive project and Mickey J Meyer will be composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana