Pan-India stars Prabhas and Deepika Padukone will be sharing screen space in a high budget sci-fi thriller to be directed by Nag Ashwin. Also starring Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in a key role, this as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors in June end or early July.
Meanwhile, the latest update reveals that a major portion of the film’s shooting will be taking place at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad. The film’s production design department has been busy making the preparations for the first schedule.
Lavish sets will be erected for this purpose very soon. The pre-production formalities are underway in full swing. Veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling this massive project and Mickey J Meyer will be composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?