It’s well known that after wrapping up his ongoing cop action drama, Krack, hero Ravi Teja will be joining hands with his Veera director Ramesh Varma. This as-yet-untitled film will kick-start later this summer.
Now, we had already reported that Ravi Teja will be essaying dual roles in this much-awaited film. As per the latest updates, the Mass Maharaj will be seen in the roles of a Chartered Accountant and an NRI businessman in the movie. Apparently, while the CA’s character will be highly energetic like most Ravi Teja’s characters, the NRI’s role will be more mature and classy.
The film will feature two heroines and the actresses are yet to be finalized. Koneru Satyanarayana will be bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims