It’s well known that after wrapping up his ongoing cop action drama, Krack, hero Ravi Teja will be joining hands with his Veera director Ramesh Varma. This as-yet-untitled film will kick-start later this summer.
Now, we had already reported that Ravi Teja will be essaying dual roles in this much-awaited film. As per the latest updates, the Mass Maharaj will be seen in the roles of a Chartered Accountant and an NRI businessman in the movie. Apparently, while the CA’s character will be highly energetic like most Ravi Teja’s characters, the NRI’s role will be more mature and classy.
The film will feature two heroines and the actresses are yet to be finalized. Koneru Satyanarayana will be bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Can Adivi Sesh repeat ‘Major’ feat with HIT 2
- Latest update on Kiara Advani’s wedding?
- Is this the release date of Vijay’s Varisu?
- Is Janhvi Kapoor dating this handsome man?
- Date locked for the Bollywood biggie’s trailer launch