The over 3 month-long lockdown has left all the Tollywood stars, technicians and daily wage cine workers jobless. While Tollywood is expected to be back to normalcy from August or September, the makers of a few medium and high budget films are going to resume shootings from July.
The latest buzz is that some of the most eagerly awaited movies such as Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab, Prabhas20, Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan’s RRR, Chiranjeevi’s Acharya, Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog and Allu Arjun’s Pushpa are expected to go on floors from August or September.
On the other hand, Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s pan-Indian project, Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story, Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam, Gopichand and Tamannaah’s Seetimaarr, Ravi Teja’s Krack and a few other movies may resume from July or August,
Even though the governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh have given permissions for shootings, most of the top league stars are still unwilling to resume shootings amid the Coronavirus scare.
Articles that might interest you:
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project