After making an impressive debut with Andhala Rakshasi in 2012, Dehradun beauty Lavanya Tripathi went on to make her presence felt in Tollywood. Currently, the dimpled beauty is busy with a handful of movies in Telugu and Tamil.
In her latest interview with a leading Telugu daily, Lavanya revealed her dream. Lavanya said owning her own flat in Hyderabad has been a long cherished dream since a long time. Lavanya hopes to buy her own groove someday soon and invite her family to stay with her in the Pearl City.
However, Lavanya says she is not sure whether she will settle down in Hyderabad permanently. Lavanya also said that she is improving her Telugu and Tamil and that she hopes to dub for her roles in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Mr.KK
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 1 AP & TS shares: All-time highest among Tier 2 heroes
- Dookudu, Temper actor Ajaz Khan arrested by Mumbai Police
- Interesting details about Naga Shaurya-K Raghavendra Rao film