On the occasion of International mother’s day, hotshot choreographer turned actor and director Lawrence Raghava will inaugurate the temple which he has built for his mother Kanmani in a grand event tomorrow.
Senior stunt coordinator Super Subbarayan, who looked after Lawrence and his family during their troubled times in the past, will be the chief guest at the inaugural ceremony.
Inviting everyone along with their mothers, Lawrence said the temple is a tribute not only to his mother but to all the mothers in the world. On this occasion, Lawrence will be distributing saris to 1,000 poor women and offer financial assistance to 6 women farmers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite star cast, Dhanush’s movie lacks buzz in Telugu
- Team Karthikeya kick off Delhi promotions
- These two heroes were the first choice for Sita Ramam?
- Salaar actor congratulates Karthikeya 2 team
- ZEE5’s Hello World clocks 5 crores streaming minutes
- Leading channel grabs Saakini Daakini’s satellite rights