It is already known that Laxmi Rai is all set to make her Bollywood debut with a film titled Julie 2. The bold first look of the film has been officially unveiled on Valentine’s day and went viral on the social media. The thriller is being directed by Deepak Shivdasani.
The actress said in a recent interview, “I have been working out tirelessly over the last few months to get in shape for the role. We began shooting in October am continuously shooting so that I can hold that look till the end. I am also presently working on finishing my commitments in south films, including Sowcarpettai and the Bangalore Days remake”.
Apparently, Laxmi Rai will be seen in 96 different outfits in the film. The film is slated to hit the screens on August 12 and it is being made in Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Telugu simultaneously.
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR
- Maharshi’s teaser on a special day
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?