Akshay Kumar is doing back to back films and one of them is Laxmmi. The film directed by Lawrence will be out on Disney Hostar today and many are waiting to watch this film.
But the fans of Akshay are quite furious as the makers and OTT heads did not reveal the time when the film will be out. Generally, the films come out post-night after 12 o clock but that did not happen with Laxmmi.
All those who were waiting to see the film in the night very upset and started trolling Akshay and the makers for not revealing the time of the release. Finally, things are clear and now the film will be live from 7 PM onwards.
Not only with Laxmmi but many OTT releases are not being timed properly and this has caused a big concern as a normal person does not know when exactly the film is out. So, let’s hope that the OTT platforms follow strict rules and be clear for their viewers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film