It is well known that senior hero Nagarjuna and Nani have joined forces for a multi-starrer. The film has gone on on floors a few months back and currently shooting in happening in and around Hyderabad.
Now, the latest update is that the makers have roped in Chalo fame Rashmika and Malli Raava fame Aakanksha Singh for the female lead roles in the film. While Rashmika will be paired opposite Nani, Aakanksha will be seen as Nag’s love interest.
Young filmmaker Sriram Adittya is directing this exciting project, while veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling it under his Vyjayanthi Movies banner. Veteran composer Manisharma is the film’s music composer.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?