For the last few months, young hero Ram, has been working very hard on his upcoming film ‘Shivam’. The film is up for release soon and sources close to us reveal that the chemistry between Ram and Raashi Khanna has worked out quite well and will be a major highlight of the film.
Devi Sri Prasad’s rocking album is becoming quite popular and Ram’s uncle, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is making sure that the film reaches maximum number of audience with aggressive promotions. Apart from Shivam, Ram also has Hari Katha in Kishore Tirumala’s direction.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble