Legendary actress Sridevi’s comeback movie English Vinglish after 15 years of hiatus was released in 2013 and turned out to be a sensation at the box office. Now, the movie has made the headlines again as it is going to be released in China.
The news is that the flick is all set to release in China for the first time on the actress’s 5th death anniversary, i.e.,February 24, 2023. The movie is confirmed to release in 6000 screens in the country. The makers are expecting that the audiences will love the film for sure.
Written and directed by Gauri Shinde, the comedy drama has Adil Hussain, Mehdi Nebbou, and Priya Anand in significant roles. Bankrolled by Hope Productions, the movie has Amit Trivedi’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Another star hero to grace PS 2 audio launch
- Sudhakar’s Narayana & Co teaser promises a fun ride
- Ravi Teja to clash with Ram Pothineni at the box office
- Latest: Krishna Chaitanya to direct Vishwaksen’s next
- Poll : How is Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter trailer?
- Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter trailer promises an out-and-out action entertainer
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food