Legendary Malayalam actor Mohanlal will soon act in a straight Telugu film. The actor, who is popular among the Telugu film lovers for his memorable roles in the films like Gandeevam, Iddaru, Company and the recent hit Jilla, will be playing a crucial role in a film titled Nuvve Na Pranamani.
Directed by Suresh Vamsi, Nuvve Na Pranamani will have Suraj and Kavitha playing the main leads. The film is an action entertainer set in Rayalaseema. ES Vishwanath is the film’s producer and the shooting will commence from this month end.
This is a rare opportunity for all the Telugu fans of Mohanlal to watch him in a straight Telugu film after more than two decades.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?