It is very important for PAN Indian flicks to have a catchy and common title in all languages to attract a wide range of audiences. On the other hand, sometimes not having a good title can also have an effect on the film’s collections.
Having an English word or a name as a title will do the world of good for these PAN-Indian movies. The same worked for the films like KGF, RRR, Baahubali, and Pushpa. Lokesh Kangaraj and team understood this aspect very well, and they did the right thing to come up with an exciting title.
Leo title is short and sweet, and it will be easy for the team to promote the film with a common title across languages. The announcement video raked in 27 million real times within 24 hours, which is a fantastic response. Trisha plays the leading lady, and Seven Screen Studio produces the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda and Samantha’s Kushi locks its release date
- Das Ka Dhamki’s mass rampage in Nizam circuit
- Here are the worldwide day-one collections of Das Ka Dhamki
- Strong buzz: Premam director’s next is a straight Tamil film
- Second project of Lahari Films and Chai Bisket Films titled Mem Famous!
- Koratala Siva – NTR 30 is gonna be my best work ever
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food