With Prabhas’ Adipurush team leaving the fans thrilled with back-to-back updates, Prabhas’ upcoming romantic dramaRadhe Shyam’s team has been under pressure to come up with an update. And the film’s director Radhakrishna Kumar has just given five interesting titbits about the film.
The young director said that it’s his dream to direct Darling and that it’s an absolute pleasure working with him on set. He went on to thrill the fans, saying that Prabhas’ looks will be the biggest asset of Radhe Shyam. Furthermore, he said that Pooja Hegde was the first choice for the female lead.
“We will definitely see u guys in theatres next year. Motion posters, teasers, trailers anni vasthaayi! Pls be patient, let us surprise u at the right time,” Radhakrishna tweeted. This period love saga is being produced under UV Creations banner and it will release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
1. Yes it’s my dream to direct our Darling, it’s an absolute pleasure working with him on set.
2. We will definitely see u guys in theatres next year.
3. Darlings looks will be the biggest asset of RadheShyam
— Radha Krishna Kumar (@director_radhaa) September 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project