Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s call for Janata Curfew from 7 am to 9 pm today is being endorsed by various Tollywood celebrities. Tollywood star Nagarjuna is the latest celeb to urge people to to make Janatha Curfew a grand success to limit the impact of Coronavirus.
“Let’s all clap our hands 5 pm this evening along with our prime minister @narendramodi ji To stand united against this deadly Coronavirus!! Stay home stay healthy,” Nag tweeted this morning.
Meanwhile, millions of Indians have been staying indoors since morning. Many cities and towns across the country have been sporting detested look due to the standstill situation.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) March 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?
- Music director confirmed for Prabhas Radhe Shyam
- Hero Simbu to make his social media debut in a grand way
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims