Nithiin and newbie Megha Akash starrer romantic action thriller, LIE, is supposed to release on August 11. However, over the past few days, there have been rumors that the film has been postponed to a different date.
One of the film’s producers Anil Sunkara took to Twitter this afternoon and refuted these rumors in style. Anil Sunkara confirmed that LIE is indeed hitting the screens on August 11. Meanwhile, Manisharma’s songs are getting decent response from music lovers.
Action King Arjun plays a crucial role in the movie. Hanu Raghavapudi is the director and Gopi Achanta, Ram Achanta and Anil Sunkara are the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends