Post the lockdown, so many film shoots have re-started but there is no news of the film Liger that has Vijay Devarakonda as the main lead. The film’s first look received a lot of appreciation from the fans recently.
As cases in Mumbai were more, there was news that Liger will be shot in Hyderabad and that too in sets. But the latest we have come to know is that the makers are in due plans to shoot the film in Mumbai itself.
The film has a Mumbai backdrop and that is the reason, the shoot has been planned mostly in the bylanes of the city. Ananya Pandey is making her Telugu debut with this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio