That Tollywood’s numero uno director SS Rajamouli and Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan share the similar dream of making an epic magnum opus based on The Mahabharata is a well-known fact. However, Rajamouli said during Baahubali’s release that he will take at least 10 years to equip himself with the expertise to direct the movie in the way he visualizes it.
Now, Aamir Khan too has said that he is afraid to take up the project as it will consume at least 15 to 20 years of his career. Aamir also said that his favorite character from the epic is Karna, but he may not play Karna due to his height and that he may end up playing Krishna’s role eventually.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release
- Poll : Which of these senior stars should stop doing song and dance films?
- This is when theaters in China will reopen
- Aha to stream the dubbed version of this Tamil film