After delivering 2 blockbuster movies – Kaithi and Master – director Lokesh Kanagaraj is coming up with another action entertainer, Vikram. Starring Kamal Haasan, Vijay Sethupathi and Fahadh Faasil in significant roles, the movie hit the screens worldwide today.
On this occasion, Lokesh Kanagaraj, who is an ardent fan of the ‘Universal Actor’ has penned an emotional note for his beloved actor and Vikram.
In the letter, he expressed how he felt directing his favourite actor and how the entire team put their blood and sweat into this film. Lokesh thanked each and every person who worked for this biggie. On the other hand, he requested audiences to rewatch Kaithi before watching Vikram on big screens.
Vikram has Suriya in a powerful role. Produced by Raaj Kamal Films International, the movie has Anirudh Ravichander’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s movie gets a release date
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir