Youthful hero Siddharth’s maiden production venture ‘Love Failure’ has received a disappointing response from the public. The movie has managed to pull in a share of about Rs. 7.7 lakhs for 4 days in Krishna district.
Lack of regular commercial elements and very limited appeal in the story-line are being cited as the main issues for the movie.
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar