Youthful hero Siddharth’s maiden production venture ‘Love Failure’ has received a disappointing response from the public. The movie has managed to pull in a share of about Rs. 7.7 lakhs for 4 days in Krishna district.
Lack of regular commercial elements and very limited appeal in the story-line are being cited as the main issues for the movie.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine