Youthful hero Siddharth’s maiden production venture ‘Love Failure’ has received a disappointing response from the public. The movie has managed to pull in a share of about Rs. 7.7 lakhs for 4 days in Krishna district.
Lack of regular commercial elements and very limited appeal in the story-line are being cited as the main issues for the movie.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years