Youthful hero Siddharth’s maiden production venture ‘Love Failure’ has received a disappointing response from the public. The movie has managed to pull in a share of about Rs. 7.7 lakhs for 4 days in Krishna district.
Lack of regular commercial elements and very limited appeal in the story-line are being cited as the main issues for the movie.
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood