Actor Madhavan is in a very happy mood as his film Rocketry: The Nambi Effect has become a super hit. The actor cum director has received rave reviews from the critics for his portrayal of scientist Nambi Narayanan and for his presentation.
Keeping this aside there have been crazy rumors going on for a while that the actor has sold his house to make the film. Today a commoner wrote the same on his Twitter handle. The actor was quick to respond to him and debunked the rumors.
Madhavan asked not to over-patronize his sacrifice and clarified that he didn’t lose his house or anything for the film. He even sarcastically wrote that all the involved parties in the film will be paying heavy income taxes proudly and added that with god’s grace they made sound profits.
Oh Yaar. Pls don’t over patronize my sacrifice. I did not lose my house or anything. In fact all involved in Rocketry will be very proudly paying heavy Income Tax this year. Gods grace 😃😃🙏🙏🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳We all made very good and proud profits. I still love and live in my house .🚀❤️ https://t.co/5L0h4iBert
— Ranganathan Madhavan (@ActorMadhavan) August 17, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family’s big aim with Allu Studios
- Young beauty lying low without offers
- Acharya- Social media wants Koratala’s response on Chiru’s comments?
- Nagarjuna reveals why The Ghost and Godfather will be big hits
- Talk- Krithi Shetty in no hurry to sign films
- Allu Arjun busy shooting for an Ad with star director