Going into details, an unknown person from Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, has filed a legal case against Madhavan that he has encroached a water channel of the land next to the petitioner’s area.
The Dindigul court has now issued summons to the actor and has asked to him to explain his version and appear before the court. Madhavan owns a huge piece of land in the small town and has been growing trees and farming from quite some time now.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?