Going into details, an unknown person from Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, has filed a legal case against Madhavan that he has encroached a water channel of the land next to the petitioner’s area.
The Dindigul court has now issued summons to the actor and has asked to him to explain his version and appear before the court. Madhavan owns a huge piece of land in the small town and has been growing trees and farming from quite some time now.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes