Going into details, an unknown person from Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, has filed a legal case against Madhavan that he has encroached a water channel of the land next to the petitioner’s area.
The Dindigul court has now issued summons to the actor and has asked to him to explain his version and appear before the court. Madhavan owns a huge piece of land in the small town and has been growing trees and farming from quite some time now.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake