Madhura Sreedhar, who had earlier made Sneha Geetham and It’s My Love Story, is all set to direct Brahmanandam’s son Gautham in an upcoming film. Buzz is that this untitled film is based on the concept of sperm donation. Few months ago, Madhura Sreedhar had told a leading newspaper that he was inspired by an article where a woman had request for a sperm donor who’s an IIT graduate. The film is currently in pre-production stage and more details about this film are going to be announced in the first week of August. In the past, Gautham had acted in films like Pallakilo Pellikuthuru and Vaareva; however, both these films failed to click at box office. It remains to be seen if his upcoming film with Madhura Sreedhar gives him a new lease of life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?