Yesteryear glamour queen Madhuri Dixit still holds a special place in the hearts of millions of Indians around the world. Some years ago, a wax statue of hers was unveiled at the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum but it was met with widespread criticism. The famous museum decided to get a new statue done and this time, they got it right!
The statue looks splendid and the resemblance to Madhuri is almost eerie. The statue was unveiled today afternoon in London and the event was graced by a visibly delighted Madhuri. Check out the photo folks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage