Music composer turned hero Vijay Antony is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film, Kaasi. The Bichagadu actor’s latest movie is an action drama and its titled Kaali in Tamil. The film stars Telugu beauties Anjali and Sunainaa as the leading ladies.
Kaali and Kaasi were supposed to hit the screens on March 30. However, a Tamil distributor approached a city court alleging that he had paid an advance amount of Rs 50 lakhs to Vijay Antony’s wife and Kaasi’s producer Fatima to acquire the film’s theatrical rights.
However, he couldn’t pay the full amount due to the ongoing theater strike and Fatima had sent him a notice, informing him of terminating the agreement. After a preliminary hearing, the court issued an interim stay on Kaali a few days ago. But this afternoon, Fatima announced that the Madras High Court has vacated the stay order on the movie.
Kaasi is directed by Kiruthiga Udhayanidhi and produced by Fathima Vijay Antony under Vijay Antony Film Corporation banner. Vijay Antony himself has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway