Mahanati has been in the news for quite some time now as the film is being made on the life of Savitri. There is a superb buzz for this film which is being released in both Tamil and Telugu on the 9th of this month.
Reports suggest that the film is set between 1940 to 80’s and what all happened in the life of Savitri has been showcased in an interesting manner. Director Nag Ashwin reveals that close to five months of pre-production was done before they went on floors.
He also added that a lot of CG work was used for the film which will look quite realistic and many will not know that the sets and some shots showcased are actually VFX work.
Vyjayanti Movies directs this film which has Keerthy Suresh playing the female lead.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date