NTR was the special guest at the audio lunch event of Mahanati, the much-awaited biopic on legendary Telugu heroine, Savithri. The Young Tiger hailed Savithri’s aura and her impeccable achievements to the hilt.
“There have been continuous assaults on women of late. Mahanati will make men realize the true importance of women. Men will start respecting women after watching Mahanati. They will be in awe of Savithri’s achievements in those times,” said NTR.
Talking about why he had to decline the offer to play his granddad NT Ramarao in Mahanati, Tarak said that reprising his granddad is something he cannot even dream of in this lifetime.
Mahanati has Keerthy Suresh playing Savithri. Samantha, Dulquer, Naga Chaitanya, Vijay Deverakonda, Prakash Raj and Mohan Babu essay key roles in the movie. Nag Ashwin is the director and Priyanka and Swapna Dutt are the producers. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer. Mahanati is hitting the screens on May 9.
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi