Even in its fifth week, Maharshi is still finding audience in many areas. The news now is that the film has crossed the 32 crore mark in Nizam.
This is a superb achievement and is the highest after Baahubali movies. The multiplexes in Hyderabad are still seeing occupancy for this film which had Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
Mahesh has showcased his power once again post Bharath Ane Nenu and is on top of his game now. Vamsi Paidipally directed this film which had music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director
- Tamil producers planning to counter Nayanthara’s high maintenance
- Puri’s film becomes the most expensive in Vijay Deverakonda’s career
- Producer issues a strict warning to Trisha