Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi has surpassed its break even mark in Nizam within just 8 days of its release. Until Thursday, the film collected Rs 22.05 crore share in Nizam, standing next to Mahesh’s top earner Srimanthudu’s full-run Nizam share Rs 22.32 crore.
On Thursday, in Nizam, Maharshi collected Rs 84 lakh share, taking its total share in the region to Rs 22.05 crore. The film will easily surpass all other top Nizam grossers by this weekend and will eventually set its eyes on Rangasthalam’s Rs 27.76 crore share milestone to emerge all-time 3rd highest Nizam grosser after Baahubali and Baahubali 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard for Mahesh Babu’s dates once again?
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters