Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi has surpassed its break even mark in Nizam within just 8 days of its release. Until Thursday, the film collected Rs 22.05 crore share in Nizam, standing next to Mahesh’s top earner Srimanthudu’s full-run Nizam share Rs 22.32 crore.
On Thursday, in Nizam, Maharshi collected Rs 84 lakh share, taking its total share in the region to Rs 22.05 crore. The film will easily surpass all other top Nizam grossers by this weekend and will eventually set its eyes on Rangasthalam’s Rs 27.76 crore share milestone to emerge all-time 3rd highest Nizam grosser after Baahubali and Baahubali 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially